Back to Career Opportunities
Unit: Travel & Logistics
Reports to: Manager, Travel & Logistics
Start Date: As soon as possible
Application Deadline: On a rolling basis
- Driving in a safe and efficient manner
- Mapping out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Scheduling regular vehicle service appointments and reporting if there is any issues
- Managing the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle to ensure road worthiness of the vehicles; including daily check of tires, brakes, engine oil, fan belt etc.
- Keeping a record of all the incidents while driving, for example, any accidents
- Ensuring the safety of the staff/guests while traveling
- Maintaining interior and exterior cleanliness of the vehicles
- Practicing accident prevention measures
- Maintaining good personal safety and grooming standards
- Maintaining a neat and professional appearance
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Higher Secondary School certification/Diploma in relevant field
- 1+ year of experience in a similar position
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be physically fit
- Excellent navigation skills to find locations
- Strong time management skill to stay on schedule
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment with excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capacity to build constructive partnerships and to engage in effective teamwork
- Ability to represent the University in a professional manner and to communicate effectively and persuasively.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CVs along with a Cover Letter detailing how their qualifications, skills, abilities and experience meet the specific requirements of the role, as outlined in the job description, and three references (Name & Contact Information) addressing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the position applied on the subject line. The review of applications will begin immediately. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.