|Office of Registrar
|Chattogram, Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar).
|Compensation & Benefits:
|As per AUW Policy.
|Females are encouraged to apply.
Core Responsibilities of the Job:
- To lead the security team which has responsibility for the delivery of the information security operations and ensure that this is aligned to University objectives.
- Work closely with the Head of Security and lead on the development and implementation of security related initiatives.
- Ensure that the University complies with all current legislation relating to security and health and safety.
- Support the senior management with the construction of the AUW permanent campus and implementation of other operational plans in line with the university’s campus strategy.
- Oversee all issues relating to land acquisition and maintenance, including payment of taxes and other levies on land holdings.
- Be responsible for securing all necessary licenses and permits, including any SROs that may be authorized under the Asian University for Women Act. 2006.
- Ensure to obtain Work Permit from Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA) for foreign faculty and staff Liaison with government departments, foreign ministries and embassies as and when requested by the Vice Chancellor and the President/CEO of the AUW Support Foundation.
- Take a leading role in the establishment of sound processes, standards and accountabilities for the university support services.
Interested applicants should send their Resumes along with a Cover Letter detailing how their qualifications, skills, abilities and experience meet the specific requirements of the role, as outlined in the job description. Send a copy of your educational certificates along with three references (Name & Contact Information) addressing to email@example.com. Please mention the position applied on the subject line. The review of applications will begin immediately. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.