Back to Career Opportunities
Assistant Coordinator, Physical Education (PE)
Position: Assistant Coordinator, Physical Education (PE)
Unit: Physical Education (PE)
Reports to: Associate Director of Physical Education (PE)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Application Deadline: On a rolling basis
- Assist all instructors during their indoor/outdoor classes.
- Assist/support University Competition (Indoor/outdoor).
- Maintain sports equipment; receive and issue the equipment to the students as required.
- Maintain the Kardex, Stock Ledger, and Daily stock position.
- Assist in inventory control in every couple of months, half-yearly, and yearly.
- Assist to prepare a yearly inventory report.
- Work as in charge of the Gym every day (Gym equipment checking and setup)
- Assist students going to the swimming class or any other outdoor sports
- Prepare and file Physical education class attendances and records
- Assisting line manager in day to day office work
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university
- 1+ year of experience in a similar position will be preferred
- Knowledge in Physical Education/Sports
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office tools
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Strong fluency in English and Bangla (both spoken and written)
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment with excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capacity to build constructive partnerships and to engage in effective teamwork
- Ability to represent the University in a professional manner and to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CVs along with a Cover Letter detailing how their qualifications, skills, abilities and experience meet the specific requirements of the role, as outlined in the job description, and three references (Name & Contact Information) addressing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the position applied on the subject line. The review of applications will begin immediately. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.