Administrative Assistant to the Director and Department of Learning Assessment and Student Wellbeing
|Position:||Administrative Assistant to the Director/Department of Learning, Assessment and Student Wellbeing|
|Unit:||Department of Learning and Assessment and Student Wellness|
|Reports to:||Director of Learning & Wellness and Adjunct Lecturer in the School of Education|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Application Deadline:||November 15, 2023|
Core Responsibilities of the Job:
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Schedule and book department meetings, IEPs and student progress meetings.
- Gather data and report individual student progress in line with their attendance and CGPA etc.
- Attend weekly department and other required meetings and act as the department stenographer.
- Liaise across departments to provide consistent, reliable and accurate communication.
- Monitor student attendance and performance during lessons
- Provide accurate and timely written feedback on student issues or concerns.
- Have proficient skills in English writing, reading and speaking.
- Assist in all clerical and administrative duties as required
- Any other duties required by the department.
Essential Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with 2-3 years’ work experience in Educational institutions in a similar role will be a preference.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Female Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send their CVs along with a Cover Letter detailing how their qualifications, skills, abilities and experience meet the specific requirements of the role, as outlined in the job description, and three references (Name & Contact Information) addressing to email@example.com. Please mention the position applied on the subject line. The review of applications will begin immediately. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.